The online event featured the following segments and topics:
- 4:05: Customer ID verification requirements (Roger Redfearn-Tyrzyk, Director of Global Gaming, IDnow)
- 7:05: Compliant ID verification solutions (Roger Redfearn-Tyrzyk)
- 11:40: Current licensing situation regarding virtual slots, poker, and sports betting (Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming & Betting Law Practice Group, Melchers Law)
- 17:34: The new national regulator and expected changes in market supervision (Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
- 13:27: Remaining challenges and possible solutions (Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
- 31:43: Audience Q&A
The full online event is available here: https://bit.ly/3Re3Rrr
If you have any questions about topics that were raised during the online event or would like to get in touch with one of our speakers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
More information at the Gaming in Germany Conference – Sept. 19-20, Berlin
If you would like even more information on the latest developments in Germany's regulated iGaming market, please consider attending the upcoming Gaming in Germany Conference, which will take place September 19-20 at the Ritz-Carlton Berlin.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ronald Benter, Co-Chair, Gemeinsame Glücksspielbehörde der Länder
- Benjamin Schwanke, Co-Chair, Gemeinsame Glücksspielbehörde der Länder
- René Jansen, Chair, Netherlands Gambling Authority & Chair, Gaming Regulators European Forum
- Nadja Wierzejewski, Head of Enforcement Department, GGL
- Dr. Dirk Quermann, President, Deutscher Online Casinoverband
- Mathias Dahms, President, Deutscher Sportwettenverband
- Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Senior Partner, Melchers Law Firm; Past President IMGL
- Marc Ellinger, President IMGL
- Dr. Tilman Becker, Director, TC Becker Consult
- Birgitte Sand, CEO Birgitte Sand & Associates; former Director Spillemyndigheden
And many more!
Join us in Berlin to find out what the regulator and major operators are doing!
Check out the conference agenda, or register today: https://bit.ly/3yWbvQS
See you in Berlin?
Quelle: Gaming in Germany