Tune in on August 24 at 15:00 CET, for a brand new Gaming in Germany update online event with Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming & Betting Law Practice Group at Melchers Law.
Germany's new State Gambling Treaty has been in effect for one year, but many issues are still in flux. This includes licensing of operators and games, as well as the enforcement approach Germany's new national regulator is expected to take.
The Gaming in Germany market & regulatory update online event will explore the current state of play and bring you up to date with the latest developments.
The online event will also feature a contribution by Roger Redfearn-Tyrzyk, Director of Global Gaming at KYCsolutions provider IDnow, who will explore some of the challenges and solutions pertaining to compliant KYC procedures in the German regulated market.
Don't miss it! Register today: https://bit.ly/3uFHe6n
More information at the Gaming in Germany Conference – Sept. 19-20, Berlin
If you would like even more information on the latest developments in Germany's regulated iGaming market, please consider attending the upcoming Gaming in Germany Conference, which will take place September 19-20 at the Ritz-Carlton Berlin.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ronald Benter, Co-Chair, Gemeinsame Glücksspielbehörde der Länder
- Benjamin Schwanke, Co-Chair, Gemeinsame Glücksspielbehörde der Länder
- René Jansen, Chair, Netherlands Gambling Authority & Chair, Gaming Regulators European Forum
- Nadja Wierzejewski, Head of Enforcement Department, GGL
- Dr. Dirk Quermann, President, Deutscher Online Casinoverband
- Mathias Dahms, President, Deutscher Sportwettenverband
- Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Senior Partner, Melchers Law Firm; Past President IMGL
- Marc Ellinger, President IMGL
- Dr. Tilman Becker, Director, TC Becker Consult
- Birgitte Sand, CEO Birgitte Sand & Associates; former Director Spillemyndigheden
- And many more!
Join us in Berlin to find out what the regulator and major operators are doing!
Check out the conference agenda, or register today: https://bit.ly/3yWbvQS
See you in Berlin?
Quelle: Gaming in Germany