With over 300 attendees, it was one of our most successful online events yet. Of course, we are very happy that we were able to provide such a large audience with much-needed, high-quality information.
The online event featured the following segments and topics:
- 3:48: Online market size and growth projections (David Henwood, Director, H2 Gambling Capital)
- 11:53: Update on Germany's regulatory bodies and structures (Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming & Betting Law Practice Group, Melchers Law)
- 16:03: Licensing update: Operators, games, and bet types (Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
- 24:36: Current regulatory status of online casino table games (Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
- 30:19: Activity and deposit limit databases (Dr. Tilman Becker, Director, TC Becker Consult)
- 33:18: (Future) gambling advertising policy and regulations (Dr. Tilman Becker)
- 41:25: Implementing Germany's overall responsible gambling philosophy (Dr. Tilman Becker)
- 45:09: Balancing player protection and market viability (Dr. Jörg Hofmann & Dr. Tilman Becker)
- 51:00: Audience Q&A
The full online event is available here: https://bit.ly/3D9gzSb
If you have any questions about topics that were raised during the online event or would like to get in touch with one of our speakers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
On a concluding note, we would like to remind you that the 2022 Gaming in Germany Conference has been scheduled to take place September 19-20 at the Ritz-Carlton in Berlin.
Like last year, we expect to bring together a strong speaker lineup, consisting of highly knowledgeable experts, as well as key decision makers.
Don't miss it. Save the date!