Join us October 19 at the Grand Hyatt in Berlin for the 2020 Gaming in Germany Conference. Read on to find out what you can expect from us later this month!
Full Gaming in Germany Conference agenda now available
The full Gaming in Germany Conference agenda has now been published:
- Conference keynote: Gambling reform in Germany – Jörg Hofmann, Melchers Law Firm
- IMGL Masterclass: Responsibility & player protection – Birgitte Sand, fmr DG Spillemyndigheden; Pieter Remmers, Secretary General EASG; Jörg Hofmann, Melchers Law Firm
- Industry perspectives on Germany’s new State Gambling Treaty – Mathias Dahms, President, DSWV; Dr. Dirk Quermann, Vice President, DSWV; Dr. Andreas Blaue, General Counsel, Lead Link; Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC Holdings
- Benchmarking Germany’s new gambling regulatory regime – Mauro De Fabritiis, Founder, MDF Partners
- Covid–19 and problem gambling: What do we know? – Michael Auer, Director Neccton & Pieter Remmers, Secretary General EASG
- iGB Affiliate | Marketing, media & affiliation: The challenge of Germany’s updated advertising framework – Dr. Andreas Blaue, General Counsel, Lead Link; Frank Hesse, Managing Director, sportcampo; speakers iGB TDB
- Responsible advertising: The European perspective – Maarten Haijer, Secretary General, EGBA
- Technical compliance and the State Gambling Treaty – Rayissa Manning Armata, Head of Regulatory Affairs, IDNow & Peter Murray, Group Head of Sales, W2 Global Data
- Betting on eSports – Dr. Holger Jakob, Senior Lawyer, Melchers Law Firm
- Digital transformation: Taking your land-based business online – Marcel Tobler, Chief Financial Officer, Grand Casino Baden
- AI and Responsible Gaming – Prof. Kim Mouridsen, Founder, Mindway AI
Additional details are available on our website.
Safe and fully Covid-19 compliant
- Conference venue allows guests to keep 1.5 meters distance at all times.
- Event will take place in a spacious room where you will be seated at large, round tables.
- No networking and social events, but full conference program.
- No queues: conference program and badge will be delivered to you by courier prior to the event.
- Fully compliant with all applicable regulations and public health recommendations.
Please note: if you are forced to cancel your visit due to new German or foreign government–mandated travel restrictions or quarantine measures, your registration fee will be fully refunded.
More information and registration
See you in Berlin!