Join us on Monday, October 19 at the Grand Hyatt, Berlin for the first major English-language event to focus on Germany’s new online gambling regulatory framework: the revised State Gambling Treaty that is scheduled to enter into force on July 1, 2021.
The Gaming in Germany Conference will offer an excellent opportunity to take stock of the current regulatory situation, the recently announced transitional regime, as well as the new rules that will come into force in 2021.
Preliminary agenda now available
The Gaming in Germany Conference will feature the following topics and speakers:
- Gambling reform in Germany from a global perspective – Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Melchers Law Firm
- IMGL Masterclass: Responsible advertising – Birgitte Sand, former Director General Spillemyndigheden & Dr. Jörg Hofmann
- The State Gambling Treaty: A sensible framework? – Martin Lycka, Director of Regulatory Affairs, GVC
- Digital transformation: From land-based to online – Marcel Tobler, COO Stadtcasino Baden
- Technical compliance – Peter Murray, Director Alexem Services & Rayissa Manning, Head of Regulatory Affairs, IDNow
- Responsible advertising from a pan–European perspective – Maarten Haijer, Secretary General EGBA
- Marketing, media, and affiliation – Dr Andreas Blaue, General Counsel, Lead Link & Frank Hesse, Managing Director, Sportcampo
- AI and Responsible Gaming – Prof. Kim Mouridsen, Founder Mindway AI
- Betting on eSports – Dr Holger Jakob, Melchers Law Firm
Additional details are available on our website.
Safe and fully Covid-19 compliant
- Conference venue allows guests to keep 1.5 meters distance at all times.
- Event will take place in a spacious room where you will be seated at large, round tables.
- No networking and social events, but full conference program.
- No queues: conference program and badge will be delivered to you by courier prior to the event.
- Fully compliant with all applicable regulations and public health recommendations.
Please note: if you are forced to cancel your visit due to new German or foreign government-mandated travel restrictions or quarantine measures, your registration fee will be fully refunded.
Register now risk-free: https://bit.ly/3jtJtSc
When & where
The 2020 Gaming in Germany Conference will take place on Monday, October 19 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin – right at the world-famous Potsdamer Platz.
The Grand Hyatt is easily reached by public transportation. Parking is available close to the conference venue.
More information and registration
See you in Berlin!