The annual Gaming in Germany Conference is THE event for operators, suppliers, and service providers to find out what’s happening in the German online gaming market and to meet up with all the major decision makers.
The 2021 Gaming in Germany Conference will take place October 25 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin, located directly on the historic Potsdamer Platz.
Here are seven more reasons why you shouldn’t miss it:
- The Gaming in Germany Conference is the only English-language event that directly connects an international audience with local experts, stakeholders, and decision makers.
- The Gaming in Germany Conference features leading German experts in the fields of regulation, legal compliance, responsible gaming, and tax.
- Meet with and hear from the presidents of leading industry associations Deutscher Sportwettenverband (DSWV) and Deutscher Online Casinoverband (DOCV).
- Several sessions specifically dedicated to responsible gaming, a major compliance issue in Germany.
- Get specific and relevant information on operators’ German tax obligations.
- The Gaming in Germany Conference offers excellent networking opportunities in vibrant Berlin. Get to know the key players and decision makers!
- Registration is risk-free: if you are forced to cancel your visit due to new German or foreign government-mandated travel restrictions or quarantine measures, your registration fee will be fully refunded.