24. - 25. May 2022 - Santiago de Chile
Through its companies Virtual Events Enterprise LLC, InnovationLab Chile SpA and InnovationLab Peru, CGS Group serves the Latin American and Caribbean markets in the development of tailor-made events, hand in hand with the respective Gaming Authorities and Associations. After founding the Peru Gaming Show in 2003, he founded the CGS Summit or Caribbean Gaming Show, starting itinerant activities since 2009 in Aruba, Santo Domingo, Punta Cana, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Mexico, with the relevant permits (Ministry of Finance or Tourism). ) and the support of authorities and industry associations. In 2018 he founded the DR Gaming Summit (Dominican Republic Gaming Summit) to serve this important gaming market in biennial editions, once again working hard to carry out events authorized by the Ministry of Finance and that have the impact that the market and the Caribbean region deserve. As a result of the pandemic, the group reinvents itself and launches two brands: CGS Cloud and CGS Latam, thus unifying the entire region and having participants from Mexico to Argentina. In 2021, CGS Latam convened a significant number of Associations from the Caribbean and South America and for the first time Regulators from Chile, Peru, Argentina and Mexico. In 2021 we also launched CGS Brasil as an online event on the way to being a hybrid event. In 2022 CGS Latam is already a hybrid event and will be held on May 24 and 25 with the support of the Superintendency of Gaming Casinos (SCJ) and major global providers.
Developing other business verticals, we are organizers of the Peru Digital Summit and the H2 Latam Summit. We have 18 years of experience and 24 international fairs in various markets. The group of companies begins expansion in 2016, resulting in 3 verticals: Entertainment and Hospitality, Digital Transformation and Renewable Energies. As innovators, we are the first organizers of fairs in the field with our own virtual platform. This 2022 we are proud to resume face-to-face activities at the W Santiago Hotel (Las Condes) and reach other points remotely through 2 platform versions, one in an HTML5 environment that is easily accessible on Mobile, PC and Tablet and another APP with Download application for Windows and Mac. The CGS Latam 2022 has the category of International Fair (authorized by the Ministry of Finance of Chile) which will allow temporary imports for exhibitors, thus facilitating the participation of those interested in presenting their products physically. Our slogan says it: CGS – “The Best Place to Network”, where you will reconnect with the industry and find new business opportunities. We are waiting for you!
- Jumio confirms its presence in CGS LATAM and offers solutions for online gaming operators
- CGS Latam: „Meeting point for the Gaming ecosystem in the region“
- Pragmatic Play: „The Chilean market has great potential“
- SOFTSWISS, Leading company that supplies software solutions confirms its participation in CGS Latam 2022
- CGS LATAM, an Event specialized in the Gaming Industry with the highest Projection in the Latin American Region
- Caribbean Gaming Show, the land-based event that became hybrid and focused in igaming, covers the entire Latin American region
- PAY4FUN continues to expand in Latin America and confirms their participation in CGS LATAM 2022
- CGS Latam, the most anticipated event without limits