6. Februar 2016 – No. 1 Park Lane, London, England
The 10th International Gaming Awards is supported and enhanced by well renowned industry insiders as well as gaming clients from all tiers of the gaming world. Our online newspaper, The iGaming Post has a crystal clear and transparent vision in giving its 1000+ daily global readers an equal voice, from those playing online poker on their smartphones to those managing luxurious casinos in all parts of the world. Listening carefully to the views of gaming clients and industry professionals, we are able to recognise and celebrate the biggest and best charity event of the year with class.
More Informations: http://gaming-awards.com/international-gaming-awards/
- The 10th International Gaming Awards (IGA) charity focused industry event welcomes VideoSlots on board as a Sponsor
- The Nominations are in: The Judging Starts!
- SafeCharge Invites you to the Champagne Reception at the most prestigious address in London
- International Gaming Awards – Only 1 Day to Go !
- International Gaming Awards – Only 5 Days to Go!
- World’s leading hospitality and Gaming Group coming to London
- Yggdrasil Gaming Invites you to join the party at London’s Most Prestigious Address No.1 Park Lane
- Mr Green Sponsors Auction items in Support of charity at the 10th International Gaming Awards
- The 10th International Gaming Awards delighted to welcome Europes leading sportsbetting provider as a sponsor of the charity focused industry celebration
- The 10th International Gaming Awards delighted to welcome The Ritz Club London as a sponsor of the charity focused industry Awards ceremony
- Nominations open for the 10th International Gaming Awards