ExCel – Exhibition Centre London / Stand no. S8-153
￼The gaming trade fair ICE is taking place in London’s Docklands from 2nd to the 4th February, with visitors attending from all over the world. Once again, TQG-LTS is captivating the international trade audience with its iLottery.
￼The Germany-based, rapidly developing company gained particular attention on the opening day. The Convention Centre was full and entirely devoted to the theme of „modern lotteries“ and TQG-LTS is well known in professional circles for its standard software, especially on account of their innovative developments.
￼“The ICE gives us an excellent forum for international contacts. We enjoy an excellent resonance and a high level of endorsement of the product orientation of TQG-LTS“, said Karsten Hagemeister, COO & Head of Business Development at TQG-LTS.
The standard product includes the following features:
- Best Practice process orientation for the online sales of lottery products
- Responsive design
- Integrated player identification (KJM approved)
- Ready2Go interfaces for manufacturer’s central systems – IGT/GTECH, SGI, Intralot
- A focus on Responsible Gaming
- Various functions for sales support/marketing (e.g. campaigns, promotions, coupons, newsletters, etc.).
The TQG-LTS company has been established for decades, is a WLA and EL member, has ISO 27001 / ISO9001 certification
and is focussed on • Innovation • Performance • Quality, as a technology provider for the lottery market.
We would be delighted to welcome you to our booth S8-153. Find out more at www.tqg-lts.com/en or contact us: