TQG offers an interactive Lottery / iLottery solution for any state-licensed Lottery.
With TQG iLottery you will have a dynamic configurable 360° solution for your interactive Lottery approach.
The player management module is at the centre of the system. Combined with the CRM and player card system it offers a detailed view of each player as they come into contact with the lottery, whether that is via retail or remote connections. When used with our advanced Business Information system it offers a unique insight into player habits and playing patterns.
The Main advantages of the TQG iLottery system are:
- Reducing time-to-market in every section
- Highly flexible and by the Lottery configurable standard software
- iLottery solution saving costs and earning money
- Responsive design and functionality for all devices; also terminals Multilingual
- Responsible gaming for Player authentication and identification module with configurable processes
- Integration layer with open interfaces to any 3rd party software
- Host interfaces to IGT/GTECH, Intralot and SGI
- Content Management System (CMS) for all devices
- CRM with integrated campaign management
- Finance and accounting is done by the system
- Instant Ticket integration
- B2B Services are possible / Multi-client capability
- Business Intelligence and reporting on basis of an integrated Data Warehouse System
- Integrated transaction system
- Drawing functionalities
- Syndicate gaming and brokerage are configurable
- Player management
- Subscriptions for player cards are integrated
- Second chance and Loyalty club functions are available
- Interface for payment systems
With the TQG iLottery system you are on the safe side – now and in the future!
TQG interactive Lottery is Innovative, best Performing and that in highest Quality – our spirit is IPQ.
For more information about new products like iLottery and lottery central system, as well as the Innovation • Performance • Quality of TQG LTS visit www.tqg-lts.com or contact us directly:
The Quality Group GmbH
Lübecker Str. 128