12th – 14th April - Excel London, London, England
Join the International Gaming Neighbourhood at ICE London 2022
We look forward to welcoming you back to the largest global gathering of gaming operators in Europe, where you'll meet the leaders, decision-makers, technology experts and policy regulators that will help you create long-term success! This year will see thousands of products and hundreds of product launches that have never been seen anywhere else. Don't miss out on all the opportunities the event has to offer.
Explore and develop new opportunities with confidence at the world’s industry leading B2B gaming event for all gaming professionals. Meet with over 550 exhibitors from over 116 countries.
The advantages of attending ICE London 2022:
- Find high quality business partnerships;
- Discuss business strategies with industry leading companies;
- Research new products and technologies;
- Learn the latest industry innovations, trends and regulatory requirements;
- Connect, network and socialise with CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Sales and Business Development Executives, Technology Specialists, Consultants, Investors, Content and Product Developers, Regulators and many more.
- AstroPay CEO, Mikael Lijtenstein: ‘At ICE we expect to see the trends defining the industry’s future’
- Ambassadeurs Group make £10,000 contribution to Consumer Protection Zone at ICE London
- Quiet Room at ICE
- EGT Interactive transforms its participation at ICE London 2022
- ICE confirms international calibre as industry buyers from 158 jurisdictions register for the big return
- ICE London provides gateway to gaming investors for 14 business start-ups
- Tell your #MyICEStory and enter the competition to win a £1,000 Amazon Card
- ICE London will see Clarion confirm details of £100,000 Autumn esports tournament
- ICE London Esports Arena to host £25,000 prize pool tournament as Clarion provide insight on lucrative revenue stream
- ICE registrations tracking 26% above 2020 figures
- ICE 2022: NOVOMATIC sagt Messeteilnahme ab und schließt sich damit weiteren wichtigen Branchenakteuren an