ICE-SiGMA Asia DIGITAL launches in June as in-person exhibition postponed until next year.
In response to ongoing demand for industry updates and knowledge sharing, particularly in the current situation worldwide which makes face-to-face meetings impossible, Clarion Gaming and SiGMA have now launched ICE-SiGMA Asia DIGITAL, an online event to take place over the same period as the postponed event, from Monday, 8 to Wednesday, 10 June.
This digital event is free for participants and will provide three days of compelling content around Gaming in Asia, with local operators, thought leaders and Gaming experts focusing on tech innovation, the future of gaming and market recovery post-COVID-19.
- ICE Asia Digital – Interview with Annie Siara of 86 Connects
- ICE Asia Digital – Interview with Andrea Domingo, Chairman and CEO of PAGCOR
- ICE Asia Digital – Interview with Jonathan Pettemerides of The Rank Group Plc (‘Rank’)
- Just Days to Go Until the Online Event for Gaming in Asia from Monday
- ICE Asia Digital coverage to include experts from Macau, Japan, Vietnam, Australia and more
- SiGMA Group announces 3-day Digital Conference
- PAGCOR gives seal of approval to SiGMA Group’s Manila Summit
- Super Expo creates buzz in Manila