27. – 29. November 2019 – Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre, Ta‘Qali, Malta
Increasing in size, scope, and success over the last 5 years, SiGMA’19 will be the busiest show yet, offering 12,500 delegates the chance to network with leaders in the iGaming industry, strike deals with the biggest brands, engage the leading suppliers, and secure support from the affiliates that matter. The 6th edition of SiGMA will take place between the 27th to 29th November in Malta, visitors from 80+ countries will be creating next-level business opportunities for the global iGaming sector in 2020 and beyond. Positioned at the cutting edge of a very competitive industry, the summit has evolved into the definitive iGaming showcase, operating on both a European and world stage.
The SiGMA event calendar boasts a full complement of entries. While all roads still lead to the Summit in November, the expo is supported by numerous other local and global events that occur throughout the year – giving the company’s ambitions plenty of space to play out.
This year has also been marked by a commitment to increasing SiGMA’s repertoire, by bulking up the news portal and extending its focus with the newest pillar of the website – SiGMA Careers. Alongside a website dedicated to all the latest news fresh off the iGaming press, SiGMA also produces a biannual publication – SiGMAgazine, a magazine filled with in-depth features and cutting-edge interviews – the perfect opportunity to expose your brand to the iGaming community.
- SiGMA’19 makes history with record attendance numbers
- PAGCOR gives seal of approval to SiGMA Group’s Manila Summit
- Fabulous SiGMA’19 adds glitz and glamour to proceedings
- SiGMA Group Announces Malta iGaming Awards Contenders
- The World’s iGaming Village is back!
- SiGMA’19 will bring all iGaming continents together
- SiGMA Group and Clarion Gaming join forces for gaming show in Asia
- Moving beyond the hype: SiGMA heads East as it expands vision
- SiGMA invests €500,000 to bring iGaming investors to Malta