As we all know, Germany has the potential to become Europe’s largest online gambling market.
To learn more of the opportunities offered by the re-regulated German market, visit next week’s Gaming in Germany Conference to meet key decision makers and local experts.
The 2021 Gaming in Germany Conference takes place Monday, October 25 at the Grand Hyatt Berlin, which is located directly on the historic Potsdamer Platz.
This event offers insights from local experts and stakeholders you can’t find anywhere else.
Our speakers include:
- Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming and Betting Law Practice Group, Melchers Law Firm
- Mathias Dahms, President, Deutscher Sportwettenverband (DSWV)
- Dr. Dirk Quermann, President, Deutscher Online Casinoverband (DOCV)
- Prof. Dr. Tilman Becker, Gambling Research Center, University of Hohenheim
- Dr. Gregor Führich, Tax Consultant, FALK GmbH
- Mark Dieckmann, Founder & CEO, FOZUKI
- Matthew Hickey, CEO, Gordon Moody UK
- Steve Schrier, Author, Build Your Sales Tribe, formerly Scientific Games and Playtech
- Birgitte Sand, CEO Birgitte Sand & Associates, fmr Director Danish Gambling Authority
- And many other relevant experts!
The full agenda of the 2021 Gaming in Germany Conference is available here.
Don’t miss it! Register today: https://bit.ly/2WuG3bT
In the meantime, please contact me directly at email@example.com if you have any last-minute questions.
See you in Berlin!