The dynamic amusement market in China is changing constantly. To help you catch up with it, here comes a collection of recent news presented to you by the AAA expo committee!
- Following a signing ceremony of Chimelong and CBA League (Beijing) Sports this Oct. 31st, a groundbreaking win-win cooperation between the tourism and sports industries will spread in varied ways.
- On Nov. 2nd, a financing event on culture and tourism was held in Xiamen, Fujian, led by the Fujian Provincial Department of Culture and Tourism. Altogether 191 projects were introduced, 32 of which found their investors on site with a total of RMB 18.50 billion investment.
- The XiangHu Lake National Tourism Resort will join hands with Digital Domain to build China’s first indoor digital theme park, based on cutting-edge technologies like VR, AR, MR, holographic projection, and etc.
Meanwhile, global enterprises kept moving to explore the Chinese market:
- On Nov. 6th, Merlin announced that one of the world’s largest Legoland resorts would land in Jinshan District, Shanghai with a total investment of US$550 million.
- On Nov. 8th, Walt Disney Company released its Q4 of FY 2019, with revenue of $19.10 billion, up 34% over the same period last year.
- Recently, Discovery (Shanghai) disclosed that the company would build 1-2 adventure theme parks as well as some experience centers in Mainland China.
China is now the fastest growing theme park & attraction market in the world and worldwide industry giants will gather at AAA 2020 to further explore it. Would like to be a part of the event? All it takes is to contact us!