Leading local and international iGaming experts to discuss new State Treaty at Gaming in Germany Conference
Next week, on March 12, Germany’s 16 federal states are scheduled to approve the new State Treaty on Gambling that will allow country-wide online gambling from July 1, 2021.
Just two weeks later, on *March 24-25*, leading local and international experts will gather at the „Gaming in Germany Conference“:https://www.gamingingermany.com at Frankfurt International Airport to discuss the country’s new iGaming regulatory framework.
This will be your one-stop event to learn all there is to know about the upcoming gambling reforms in what is potentially Europe’s biggest iGaming market.
h4. The current state of play
A comprehensive summary of the newly proposed regulations is available „here“:https://www.gamingingermany.com/newsletter-21-feb/ (in English).
h4. Join the experts!
The Gaming in Germany Conference will feature both local and international experts.
*Joining us from Germany:*
* Dr. Bastian Scholz, Senior Policy Adviser at the Deutscher Sportwettenverband (DSWV)
* Dr. Jörg Hofmann, Head of the Gaming and Betting Law Practice Group at MELCHERS Law Firm
* Dr. Holger Jakob, Senior Lawyer at MELCHERS Law Firm
* Frank Hesse, Managing Director of sportcampo GmbH
* Rayissa Manning Armata, Head of Regulatory Affairs at IDnow
*Joining us from abroad:*
* Maarten Haijer, Secretary General of the European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
* Francesco Rodano, Chief Policy Officer at Playtech and former Head of Remote Gaming at the Italian gambling regulatory authority ADM
* Marcel Tobler, CFO / Leader Online Gaming at Stadtcasino Baden Group
* Jesper Søgaard, CEO & Co-Founder of Better Collective A/S
* Pieter Remmers, CEO of Assissa and Secretary General of the European Association for the Study of Gambling (EASG)
* Kim Mouridsen, Professor at Aarhus University & Founder of Mindway AI
* Jack Symons, CEO of Gamban
h4. Full conference agenda now available
The full agenda of the Gaming in Germany Conference has now been announced.
The event will kick off on Tuesday, March 24 with business drinks and the official Conference Dinner, followed on Wednesday March 25 by a full day of high-level sessions:
* Keynote: Gambling Reform in Germany (Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
* Keynote: Gambling Reform in Germany from a Global Perspective (Francesco Rodano)
* Past, Present, and Future of the Remote Gaming Industry in Germany (Dr. Bastian Scholz)
* Betting on eSports (Dr. Holger Jakob)
* IMGL Masterclass: Responsible Advertising (Maarten Haijer & Dr. Jörg Hofmann)
* Responsible Gaming (Pieter Remmers, Jack Symons & Kim Mouridsen)
* Technical Compliance (Rayissa Manning Armata)
* Marketing, Media, and Affiliation (Jesper Søgaard & Frank Hesse)
* Digital Transformation: From Land-Based to Online (Marcel Tobler)
Register today: „https://www.gamingingermany.com“:https://www.gamingingermany.com/
h4. First sponsors announced
The Gaming in Germany Conference is happy to welcome its first conference sponsors:
Identity verification platform „IDnow“:https://www.idnow.io/de/
Platform and data solutions provider „Gamanza“:https://gamanza.com
h4. Conference details & registration
The conference will take place at the Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt am Main.
The conference venue is conveniently located for visitors from both Germany and abroad – including Malta and the UK.
Registration for the upcoming Gaming in Germany Conference is „now open“:https://www.gamingingermany.com/registration/!
*About Gaming in Germany*
The Gaming in Germany Conference is organized by a team of international iGaming experts with over a decade of experience in other European markets such as Spain and the Netherlands.