Insic: new identification methods and enhanced OASIS integration
The OASIS batch-processing extension of the insic AVS now allows insic’s clients to combine the different OASIS check procedures in online and batch. The OASIS black list service may so be performed under different environmental requirements, such as an immediate dialogue-based check or an overnight validation of identities not being processed immediately. The pre-conditions of the blacklist checks can get freely configured in a way that an OASIS check may solely be performed after e.g. an email address check, a bank data plausibility check or a validation of the postal address has been successful. Any precondition can be individually configured on-screen via the insic workflow management.
Alongside with the implementation of the new POSTID-Service provided by Deutsche Post, insic widens its portfolio with the three procedures POSTID Card, POSTID Basic and POSTID GwG. Checks are performed via POSTIDENT at post branches, via compliant video chat or with the new German identity card. It now becomes possible for POSTID customers to re-use their Identity throughout different Platforms having made one Identification at German Post. Insic customers using the classical POSTIDENT – from may benefit from a clear migration path to the new service structure. Ask us for details.
Advantages of the POSTID procedures:
- Increased conversion of online customers by allowing seamless identity verification
- Expanded services for online customers through new identity verification processes and applications
- High security through continual compliance with privacy policies as well as data storage exclusively in Germany
- Cost advantages through simple digital process chains and integrated services
- Fast electronic data redelivery via information portal or automatic interface
- Investment security through connection to an interface for current and future identity verification processes
- Increased data quality through QR code on POSTIDENT form